Owners of commercial and agricultural properties that would like to improve their properties to save energy, conserve water, and/or generate renewable electricity should check with their local government to see if C-PACE financing is available. If the county or municipality has not adopted C-PACE, then the property owners should contact Sustainable Energy Fund (SEF) for information on how to advocate for a program in their community. SEF will maintain a list of participating local governments.

Click Here to download more information.